Hog’s Squad Membership Terms and Conditions
- By registering as a member of Hog’s Squad or by utilising any Hog Squad benefits such as your card or claiming any Hog’s Squad member benefits, you agree to enter into, and be bound by, a contract with Hogs Breath (Australia) Pty Ltd [ACN 071 132 655] (“We, Us, Our”) and your participation in the Hogs Squad program will be governed by, these Hog’s Squad Membership Terms and Conditions.
- To be part of Hog’s Squad, you must pay a one-off fee of $19.90 per card, which may entitle you to a lifetime membership while the Hog’s Squad Program remains active subject to these terms and conditions.
Hog’s Squad Benefits
- Our Hog’s Squad benefits include:
- Swipe/scan your Hog’s Squad card anytime at any Hog’s restaurant in Australia and New Zealand when dining and you will be rewarded with a 25% discount off your main meal unless otherwise specified.
- Receiving one complimentary birthday voucher valid for use in the month of your birthday, in the year you receive the voucher. Voucher entitles the card holder to a free Natural or Blackened Prime Rib Steak in a traditional cut size or choose your own masterpiece from our menu to equal or lesser value. Maximum value must not exceed $32.95. Offer does not include mega cut sized steaks. Offer not valid with any other offer or discount for the card holder. Limited to one complimentary birthday meal per person, per annum. You consent to us posting or emailing birthday vouchers which state your name, address, birth month and year of validity.
- Hog’s Squad members may receive other offers and promotions during the time of their membership, including from partners of Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse.
Kids 12 years and under
- Kids 12 years of age and under are eligible to hold a Hog’s Squad Card and receive:
- When they purchase a main meal, 25% off their main meal purchased from our Kids Menu, a free drink and a kid’s ice cream; and
- a birthday card and can only choose their free birthday meal from our Kids Menu including a drink and kids ice cream.
Hog’s Squad Conditions
- Hog’s Squad cards are valid for use within Australia and New Zealand Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse restaurants only and is not valid with any other promotions, coupons, vouchers, discounts, home delivery, $9.90 lunch dishes ($12.90 lunch dishes in NZ) or other in-store offers.
- Replacement cards will incur an administration cost.
- Discounts and benefits from the card and promotions are for each member nominated on the card only.
- Hog’s Squad cards joined with a unique email address will only receive a birthday card if they join more than 16 days prior to their birthday.
- Member benefits are personal to you and are not transferable.
- We do not exchange or refund member benefits for anything else including cash or gift cards.
- Participation is offered at our discretion and we reserve the right to revoke privileges for any reason.
- We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time, and you agree that each time you use our Hog’s Squad card you accept the terms and conditions, as revised.
- A Hog's Squad membership entails both a physical and digital card and both items are subject to change at our discretion.
- Each Hog’s Squad card is limited to one person only with one unique email address and cannot be used by any person other than the member registered to the Hog’s Squad card.
- A person may only hold one (1) Hog’s Squad membership at any one time. We reserve the right to terminate multiple Hog’s Squad memberships held by one person.
Cancellation of your Hog’s Membership
- If you no longer wish to be a member of the Hogs Squad program, you can deregister your card by contacting us on 1800 464 783 (AUS) or 0800 464 783 (NZ). By deregistering your card, you will no longer be able to acquire any benefits or eligible to use any benefits.
- We reserve the right at any time to give notice to:
- (a) Decline to issue Hog’s Squad cards or provide any Hog’s Squad membership benefits;
- (b) Withdraw or cancel any Hog’s Squad cards or Hog’s Squad membership benefits;
- (c) Reverse any Hog’s Squad member benefits;
- (d) Terminate your Hog’s Squad membership of the program; or
- (e) Terminate the Hog’s Squad program.
- Because, inter alia:
- (a) your abuse or attempt of abuse of your Hog’s Squad membership, or the benefits associated;
- (b) you act contrary to these terms and conditions;
- (c) any Hog’s Squad member benefits which are accumulated fraudulently to you or we suspect you have attempted to obtain any Hog’s Squad benefits fraudulently;
- (d) you use or attempted to use any Hog’s Squad benefits for another person other than the cardholder;
- (e) Your bankruptcy or death.
- Membership may be cancelled/refused to individuals by Hog’s Breath Cafe (Australia) Pty Ltd at its discretion, if Membership is deemed to be fraudulent, linked to a fraudulent Membership and/or a Member engages at any Hog’s Breath Cafe / Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse store and/or to a Hog’s Breath Cafe (Australia) Pty Ltd or Hog’s Breath Cafe / Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse employee in a derogatory, harmful, drunken and/or manner otherwise regarded by Hog’s Breath Cafe (Australia) Pty Ltd as highly inappropriate.
- On termination of your membership, we may retain your Hog’s Squad membership information for record keeping purposes and for general analysis purposes and may allocate to others members any membership.
- You agree that we do not need to notify you in advance or give you any reason or any action taken in connection with your membership.
Hog’s Squad Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that there may be:
- (a) A delay in issuing you with a card or non-issue to you of any Hog’s Squad member benefits;
- (b) Delay in, or non-replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged Hog’s Squad card;
- (c) Acts, errors or admissions by us in the course of providing Hog’s Squad member benefits;
- (d) Suspension and/or termination of the Hog’s Squad program;
- and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you in any way for any cause in connection with such matters including, without limitation, any unused benefits at the time of your termination, in negligence, contract or otherwise, and any liability shall be limited to a refund of the membership fee.
Details & Notice
- Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse may give you notice:
- by advertisement in a newspaper circulating throughout Australia;
- by email or sms (to the last known email address or mobile number provided), which you are taken to have received upon the sender receiving confirmation the message has been sent;
- by the Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse website (www.hogsbreath.com.au) or www.hogssquad.com, which you are taken to have received within 5 days of posting on the website; or
- in writing, which you are taken to have received if issued by hand, immediately, or given by post on the earlier of the date of receipt or 3 days after it was sent via post.
- You must advise Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse of any change of name, address, or other details as soon as the change occurs. Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse is not responsible for any failure by you to notify Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse of the change that may result in the loss of Hog’s Squad member benefits and/or any other rewards, prizes, giveaways.
- Written proof acceptable to Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse must be supplied for any change of details. Changes to address can be made by contacting Hog's Australia Steakhouse on 1800 464 783 (AUS) or 0800 464 783 (NZ) or via email to email@example.com. These terms will be construed according to and governed by the laws of Queensland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Queensland.
Gold Hog’s Squad Card Holders
Should you be one of our privileged original Gold Card holders and have any questions relating to terms and conditions please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org or via 1800 HOGSTER or if in NZ 0800 HOGSTER. Gold Card members are entitled to 25% off the card holders Hog-etiser, Main Meal and Dessert. Discount for Gold Card member only. Member must present card to receive discount. Gold Hog’s Squad cards are valid for use within Australia and New Zealand Hog’s Australia’s Steakhouse restaurants only and is not valid with any other promotions, coupons, vouchers, discounts, home delivery, $9.90 lunch dishes ($12.90 lunch dishes in NZ) or other in-store offers.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of the Hog’s Squad membership within 30 days, in addition to your rights as a consumer under the Competition and Consumer Act and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws and regulations, you may be eligible to a refund of the membership fee.
A request for refund needs to be submitted in writing to email@example.com, refunds can be requested within 30 days of receiving your Hog’s Squad card. Once your request is received and investigated a refund can be initiated on the receipt of your Hog’s Squad membership card to P O Box 8068, Cleveland, Queensland, 4163.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within three (3) business days of receipt of the returned Hog’s Squad card at P O Box 8068, Cleveland, Queensland, 4163.
Please contact your bank for any further questions regarding to your refund.